- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cut the head of cauliflower into small, bite sized pieces, removing as much of the stem as possible.
- Mix the batter ingredients. First, stir the flour and spices together in a bowl. Then, add the milk and olive oil into the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Put the cauliflower into the batter mix, covering it entirely. Make sure each piece is fully covered!
- Strain all excess batter from the cauliflower. Then, bread the cauliflower with Panko breadcrumbs.
- Cover a pan with tin foil and place the breaded cauliflower on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. After the first 10 minutes, stir the cauliflower so that each piece cooks evenly.
- While the cauliflower is baking, pour the HOT LADY Hot Sauce (or your homemade HOT LADY Buffalo Sauce) into a bowl. After the first 20 minutes, remove the cauliflower from the oven but do not turn the oven off. Smother the cauliflower in the HOT LADY Hot Sauce.
- Put the smothered cauliflower back on the pan and bake until they have reached your desired crispiness! We recommend around 20 minutes, moving the cauliflower around again after the first 10 minutes.
- Serve like you would chicken wings! We recommend serving HOT LADY Vegetarian Cauliflower Wings with sides of ranch dressing, blue cheese, celery, and carrots.
The Note Kitchen
Modern American Kitchen & Bar
Check back regularly for more posts about HOT LADY Hot Sauce, the Hot Lady’s legend and legacy, and delicious recipes.